- STEP ONE
- STEP TWO
- STEP THREE
- STEP FOUR
- STEP FIVE
SCHEDULE YOUR S.M.A.R.T. REPORT
- Book an appointment to get your S.M.A.R.T Report!
- Stonehaven Roofing professional inspects your entire property!
- They produce a S.M.A.R.T Report with pictures documentation required for a claim!
- If damage is identified it’s recommended to move to step two!
- We don’t always find damage which is great news!
- In this event of no damage being discovered your Stonehaven Roofing S.M.A.R.T Report will act as a baseline for the condition of your property, we will add you to our alert system through Hail Trace in the event you experience a wind or hail storm in the future!
FILE A CLAIM
- Filing an Insurance claim!
- Using the information provided in your S.M.A.R.T Report allows this to become an easy process.
- You will receive at the time of filing your report to your insurance company a claim/reference number. Once the report is submitted you will be notified by an adjuster within 48 hours for the insurance inspection appointment, contact Stonehaven Roofing and we will meet with them and yourself at the inspection.
- The S.M.A.R.T Report allows your insurance company to understand the scope and type of work needed to repair your property.
THE ADJUSTER MEETING
- Insurance Adjuster Meeting!
- A Stonehaven Roofing professional will meet with the adjuster to give peace of mind that the total property will be inspected and total damages are identified. This is why having our thorough S.M.A.R.T Report from the beginning is so important. Stonehaven uses the same estimating software most insurance companies use, called Xactimate.
- Our system allows us to prepare a detailed estimate which fully captures the scope of work needed to properly complete damage/ repairs according to Florida building code and manufacturer recommendations. The S.M.A.R.T Report will be provided to you after the adjuster meeting for your insurance to review.
- Congratulations! Your insurance company has approved the claim!
- You should receive the full scope of work and check from your insurance company. It may take a few weeks up to 90 days to receive the scope and payment.
- Stonehaven Roofing will remain diligent in communication with you and your insurance company until you receive your approval package.
PRODUCTION - SCHEDULING - PAYMENTS
- You’re ready to go now that you have received the scope of work and first check!
- Stonehaven Roofing will now begin to schedule your roof replacement. This begins with filing for your permit, HOA approvals, a notice of commencement of work along placing material orders.
- The scope of work details the Replacement Cost Value or commonly referred to as the (RCV) payment. The amount of money you received is known as Actual Cash Value or (ACV) this is a depreciated amount to get your repairs started, less your policy deductible.
- At no time will you be charged more than your deductible unless you requested any upgrades or contracted us for additional work!
- Your insurance company will pay the remaining balance of the RCV amount upon completion of your repairs and receipt of the deductible. Stonehaven Roofing will never request funds from you for any projects until permits are pulled and work commences.
Schedule your FREE S.M.A.R.T. REPORT
- STORM Data is tracked & recorded by our team of dedicated meteorologists!
- MAPPING Storm impact by area and strength provides documentation!
- ASSESSMENT An entire property inspection is conducted to create a current picture of its condition!
- REPORTING Accurate data is paramount in the event of an insurance claim!
- TECHNOLOGYYour S.M.A.R.T. REPORT comes from multiple sources!
The S.M.A.R.T. Report utilizes technology from multiple sources. Our meteorologists document the details of storms at your very location. Also, you can have peace of mind knowing the condition and how your property may have been affected.