PRODUCTION - SCHEDULING - PAYMENTS
- You’re ready to go now that you have received the scope of work and first check!
- Stonehaven Roofing will now begin to schedule your roof replacement. This begins with filing for your permit, HOA approvals, a notice of commencement of work along placing material orders.
- The scope of work details the Replacement Cost Value or commonly referred to as the (RCV) payment. The amount of money you received is known as Actual Cash Value or (ACV) this is a depreciated amount to get your repairs started, less your policy deductible.
- At no time will you be charged more than your deductible unless you requested any upgrades or contracted us for additional work!
- Your insurance company will pay the remaining balance of the RCV amount upon completion of your repairs and receipt of the deductible. Stonehaven Roofing will never request funds from you for any projects until permits are pulled and work commences.